Expand access to high-quality education for all students — particularly those of color and from low-income households.
Revitalize public education while reinventing professional education.
Our Theory of Action
- Prepares a diverse pool of students from multiple professional schools with the knowledge, skills, and mindsets to enact organizational learning and change
- Provides affordable, high-quality research and consulting services to organizations committed to improving public education, particularly for children of color, from low-income households, or otherwise traditionally underserved
- Empowers a broad network of elementary, secondary, and post-secondary educators and their stakeholders with ideas, tools, and practices designed to accelerate improvement and spread experiential learning;
Then CPRL will...
- Strengthen the capacity of a wide array of professionals to improve public education
- Intensify higher education’s role in improving public education and other public institutions
- Increase the ability of education organizations and their leaders to learn, evolve, and improve themselves
As a result, CPRL will…
- Expand access to high-quality education for all students—particularly those of color, from low-income households, or otherwise traditionally underserved
"Inequity has been a feature of American schools for too long. We seek to disrupt inequity by pursuing a broad-based, iterative approach to helping advance educational equity."
-Kimberly Austin, Deputy Director of Quality and Improvement