What Students Can Expect from the CPRL Program
- Hands-on consulting experience on high priority projects for transformative education organizations
- Deep engagement in public education improvement strategies and debates
- Training in rigorous problem solving on interdisciplinary teams addressing complex tasks
- 1:1 mentoring, career support and networking opportunities in education, consulting and policy work
- Speakers, field trips, and other opportunities to engage with prominent education leaders and innovators
- A limited number of tuition support awards for students who demonstrate exceptional merit and need
- Membership in a life-long network of CPRL students and alumni working to improve public education worldwide
- Challenging, fun, and meaningful work helping to improve kids’ learning and lives
To speak to a current CPRL student or CPRL alumnus from a range of partner schools, please contact us at email@example.com.
“CPRL has been my favorite endeavor in graduate school. The intensive support and feedback from the professors and engagement managers has helped me grow tremendously as a professional.” — CPRL Policy Student
“Being able to use theories discussed in class to help our client advance its goals was energizing and inspiring. Especially after spending the first year of law school in black letter courses, the experiential aspects of this class were a valuable learning opportunity and provided a great channel to work with other students interested in education reform."
— CPRL Law Student
“I’ve been able to talk about my CPRL project in recent education sector job interviews; employers have consistently been impressed by the depth and applicability of skills I am learning.”
— CPRL MBA Student
“The CPRL program has provided me with exactly the type of experience that I, as an international student from Dubai and former management consultant, had hoped to get from a top-ranked graduate school. Through effective collaborations with multidisciplinary teams, the CPRL program allowed me to spark a set of transferable problem-solving and analytical skills while developing my practical awareness of international P-12 education challenges."
— CPRL Education Policy Student
“The client presentation experience was inspiring---it was amazing to look around the room and think about how our research and collaboration had led us to develop, from scratch, a coherent strategy that the client was excited to implement.”
— CPRL Law Student